Pet Codes Plus Free 1259 Crowns
Go to http://www.wizard101.com/friend and type in the codes below.
Make your pet and boots, body. and hat red and black. Then type in: easy money and you should get 1,000 gold. You can only use it 2 times a day.Please enter the url to a YouTube video.
How To Get a Permanent Mount
First go to the Wizard101 crown shop located at the top left corner of your screen. Second go to temporary mounts. Third click on a temporary mount that costs gold, or if you have a lot of crowns you can buy one with crowns either one will work.They only have 7 day ones, so pick a 7 day mount you like not all of them are for gold. Then buy it with crowns or [i]gold, I picked gold. After that go to your computer clock and press on change time and date. You will have to put it 9 days ahead. Once you do that log out of the character you used to buy it. Then log back it, you will notice that the timer is now all 0s. Once the 9 days have passed you will have a permanent mount and you can switch your clock back.
Enter the code 6979D-3L8W5-39PLM-4L82Q and make a single purchase of $6 or more to get a Tiger Dragon and 1250 non transfer Crowns.
Get All Rank Three life spells
Go to Moolinda Wu And jump three times facing her. Then you get all rank three life spells
Your Pet Disappears
Go to the fire school tower in Ravenwood, then go to Dalia Falmea’s desk, from there go to the fire shield behind a cauldron, run toward it. And if you have a Pet equipped it will run up the wall.
Walk to Ravenwood Fire School, stand on the left side of dalia falmea and then do 2 spins. Walk to the Myth School and do the same thing around Cyrus Drake. After doing that wait 15 seconds and check your SPELLBOOK. Check the CHARACTER section and you see you have x10 gold that you had!
Example: 200 gold + CHEAT = 2000 gold.
Click Redeem Card or Code. Click Wizard101 promotional codes. Type in these codes.
- frog – 500 gold
- summerdragon – summer dragon
- spell – necklace
- gamma – necklace
- wizard – necklace
- land – housing item
- casle – housing item
- house – housing item
Add damage to your spell lessen the damage done to you
When defeating a something (most effective on bosses), press either Shift or Ctrl and then the up arrow key to increase the damage done on your opponent. Press either Ctrl or Shift and the down arrow key to lessen tha damage on you. Press the shift/Ctrl keys when the opponent is making the symbol. Press the arrow key when the spell is just about to hit you.
- Increase damage – Shift/Ctrl+ up arrow keys
- Decrease damage – Shift/Ctrl+down arrow keys
- Use on bosses – Shift+Ctrl+up
- Use on yourself when attacked by a powerful spell – Shift+Ctrl+down
Boss Pets and Crown Plants
- Myth Sprite – Kill Rattlebones between 5-10 times.
- Pink Dandilion (Crowns Only Plant) – Kill random Krokotopia bosses.
- Ghoul – Kill Grubb (Sunken City Final boss) 5-10 times.
- Heckhound – Buy at Krokosphinx for 1500 Gold.
- Blue Mander – Buy at Krokosphinx for 1500 Gold.
How to get a heckhound pet
- Go to the Krokosphinx in Krokotopia.
- There will be a mander under a small stand. just keep looking until you find him.
- Talk to the mander and go to the pet section.
- There will be a heckhound as well as a blue mander.
- Both cost 1500 gold.
Fly through walls
Make sure you aren’t in full screen while playing. Then run and click the title bar with the wizard101 words. It freezes for you but to others they see you going through walls
If you’re looking for a cheat that makes your pet invisible too, this glitch doesn’t do it. sorry. You’ll need:
- A Friend
- A Floor Brazier (you can buy this from the bazaar, under the decoration section. it kind of looks like a bracket with fire on top)
- Royal Playhouse (you can buy this at the castle store, in the shopping district. the castle is the one that costs 15000 gold)
- Get your friend to teleport to you while you’re inside your Castle. (anywhere is good. as long as you’re not inside the house in the castle).
- Trap your friend with the floor brazier. (this may take a few tries).
- Go inside the house, and teleport to your friend. Teleport to them again.
- Pick up the floor brazier (you cannot move it!) you should be invisible.
Second teleporting glitch
Some times you go into a tunnel to some ware and teleport back three steps but only if you keep runing.
When it is loading for you to go some where like ravenwood keep clicking spacebar and then when it is done loading you should be floating in the air.
How to get crown items for free
First click on the crown item you want for 30-60 minutes.
Mid-air pet glitch
First equip a pet. Then go to the fire tower. Then go to the picture of dalia falmea and run into the corner. Then turn and your pet should be standing in mid-air. Keep in mind: do not turn or move or your pet will come down.
Have a pet disobey you
First, go to the room in krokotopia where there are like, five flights of stairs. Then when you are about to go up the first flight of stairs, make sure your pet is at the left side of you. Then walk up the first stair, and stay very close to the edge of the left side. When You do so, Your pet will be at the bottom of the stairs!
SecretsPlease enter the url to a YouTube video.
Ways to get gold
- Don’ t spend your gold too much.Then fight on battles and make sure you win all of them.Then check your back pack see all the things you earned from the battles if some of them is the same,cant be used on your kind of school,not your level or you don,t want them then, sell them on the bazaar,click the quick sell button or feed them to your pet and what ever you get back sell them.
- if you don’t want to battle you can play grub guardian or some mini games on either kifreegames.com or in wizard 101 games.
- If you have any extra wizard and don’t want them anymore you can put some of their items on shared bank,delete them and then go to you regular wizard and check your shared bank and move the items from the shared bank to your backpack and sell them or feed them to your pet.
- Completing quests.
- Sell things that you don ‘t need.
- Find reagents and sell them.
- Install gold generator.
- Buy gold.
- Use cheats.
- Craft stuff and sell.
- You will have to level up fast.
Saving progress in a dungeon
Before entering a dungeon the narrator tells you that if you leave a dungeon your progress will be deleted. Not completely true. That’s only if you leave the dungeon alive, in other words, if you die in a dungeon the progress will remain as long as you don’t quit or log out. For example, in “Sunken City” in one tower you fight 3 scarlet screamers, if you kill one and the others kill you, then when you return there will only be 2 to fight. Another example is in “The Emperor’s Retreat” you have to beat bosses to open a door. If you unlock the door, yet die afterwards, when you return that door will still be open.
The first boss in krokatitopa gives you either a myth [or a storm] leprechaun.
How to fly
If you want to fly in the game you first have to run then jump and then you hold the tab at the top and then other people can see you flying but you can’t see your self flying.
Making treasure cards
Go to the library and buy Tough or Keen Eyes treasure cards. Add them to your spell deck, then get in a battle (Lost Souls in Unicorn Way recommended due to the easy difficulty). Right Click a weak card in your deck, then press the “Draw” button. Click on the Tough or Keen Eyes treasure card then click your strongest card.
Higher Chance Of getting rare items from bosses
Every boss has a rare item and if you desperately want to get them do this
- Fight for up to seven to ten rounds.
- Always take out the minion first.
- Use a rank 5 spell on the boss like Minotaur, Phoenix, Anything as long as it kills the boss at the end.
- Enjoy your rare item.
- There is a 30% chance you wont get what you are looking for but keep trying youll get it.
Fast way to get money
First battle random things in haunted cave and after 10 to 20 battles go to the bazaar and sell everything you got from your battles. After that your money should be at least over 1000.
Pick your Wizard Type
OK if you want to pick your Wizard Type I will tell you how: On the test part where you create your Wizard there should be a button somewhere called SKIP THE TEST and you you get to pick
Usually when your a healer you a vulnerable to people attacking you in a p v p match right. Here a well known thing I did to give me advantage to attack while healing yourself at the same time. Be a Life student and choose death as your back up school of training points. the choices of these schools in line will give you a Heal advantage while attacking at the same time.Please enter the url to a YouTube video.
History of Magic book locations
- Unicorn Way, Lady Blackhope’s Room – History of Life Magic.
- Cyclops Lane, General Akillies’s Room – History of Myth Magic.
- Triton Avenue,Harvest Lords Room – History of Storm Magic.
- Firecat Alley, Prince Allicane Swiftarrow’s Room – History of Fire Magic.
- Colossus Boulevard, Prince Gobblestone’s Room – History of Ice Magic.
- Haunted Cave, Lord Nightshade’s Room – History of Death Magic.
For the first book, complete Unicorn Way, an Olde Town guard tells you to defeat Lady Blackhope, then you can access the next 3 streets, then finish all the quests in each street and defeat the bosses 1 by 1 (including the Storm Kraken), then go to the Headmaster and he will give you access to the last street, finish those quests, defeat the boss, (you’ll be asked to defeat 2 other bosses on the street, then asked to defeat the main boss again, then you’ll be done) then go back to the Headmaster and you’ll have to defeat Foulgaze in Olde Town then go after Lord Nightshade in Stormdrain Tower in the Haunted Cave.Please enter the url to a YouTube video.
- Ravenwood – By that bench near the Myth school also near that gap where the Death school used to be.
- Commons – Fairgrounds.
- Golem Court – Look behind the Golem Tower near Dragon’s Mouth Cave.
- Shopping Distract – When you first enter, take a right and then go through a narrow opening between some plants and a non-accessible building, then continue walking until you find another tree.
- Olde Town – Look to a side of the building near Gloria Krendall.
- Unicorn Way – Look near the entrance to the Hedge Maze.
- Cyclops Lane – Look in the park where Nolan Stormgate and 2 Wizard City guards are located.
- Triton Avenue – Look in the non-enemy area with waterfalls and portals.
- Firecat Alley – Look near Fireglobe Theater, (AKA the place Prince Allicane Swiftarrow lives in).
- Colossus Boulevard – Look near the Gobbler Palace.
Fight the Kraken in second person with the battlefield in full. Use myth against this storm by attacking before it utilizes its shield. In the absence of a myth spell, the ferocity or choker necklace will do. On the other hand, taking out the Field Guard entails two moves. Choose Myth as your secondary school or be a Myth student. You should attain the point where you have a troll. Use a Myth trap if you have one then play as a troll.
For the Kraken Spell, you should have a Storm Rank of 4 and 70% type Accuracy. The Damage Description is Deal 520-580 Storm and Damage receive from Halston Balestrom. The spell requirements are Thunder Snake, Lightning Bats, Thermic Shield, Strom Shark, and Storm. The Trap Level is 22 and the Training Points is 1 which is a requirement if you are not part of the school of that spell. If you belong to the school, the Spell is free. The spell requirements are Stormzilla, Darkwind, and Windstorm.
Another essential spell is the Cyclops Minion Spell. Being a Myth Wizard at level 22, you will get a quest from Cyrus Drake. You will be told to learn about the Death Pixies by traveling to Krokotopia. Zan’ne the librarian will tell you their location. Proceed to the door and fight the three Death Pixies. Being life-type, each of them has 435 lives each. Talk to Cyrus Drake after taking them out. Drake will instruct you to proceed to Cyclops Lane and talk to a Cyclops. The Cyclops will give you a chant which you will repeat to Drake upon getting back. You will then obtain the Cyclops Minion Spell.
Buy cheap items
In buying dragons, choose white and brown ones from the pet shop. They are the cheapest kinds you can buy. Transfer to the paint shop next door and paint your dragon with the color you prefer. Most of the colorful items are pets so pick out the pet you like from the pet shop. Purchase the one with a brown color on both sides then paint it with the color you like from the pet shop. Yellow piggles are the cheapest at 309 while others cost about 890. Have it yellow or just go to the paint shop and change it.
For the following items, click “Redeem Card or Code” button on the site, then the “Wizard 101 Promotional Codes”
- Shardtail Dragon – enter 36598-14123-94053-00000
- Stained Dresser – enter Castle X
- Storm Slithered Amulet – enter Wizard
- Umbra Sword – enter 95427-20124-46746-88352
- Amaranthine Staff – enter 52975-57123-37817-56438
To gain levels in the game you have to do quests. You have to pay in order not to run out of quests. You also have to purchase Tough or Keen Eyes treasure cards to be added to your spell deck. For the Nightside, you have to subscribe or buy crowns and complete the streets in Wizard City. Defeat Lord Nightshade to get the pirate key that will gain you access to it through Master Ambrose. Finally, fight the Harvest Lord with three friends for three to five times. Go to the shopping district and sell the things you do not need.
(Take note that Wizard 101 have made updates and changes over the years, so some of these are not accurate anymore. You may want to leave a comment below and share your cheats, glitch and trick codes to help your fellow wizards. 🙂 )